VOIP and PABX Engineer /Technician
A determined and enthusiastic Technician wanted that wants to be part of a Dynamic and Fast growing VOIP company. The company Is already established in the VOIP industry serving both direct clients and resellers. Recently the company has had an influx of business and is in need of a Specialized technician / Engineer.
Salary: 15 000 – 18 000 (negotiable)
Design, deploy and maintain Communications and VOIP solutions for clients: VoIP PABX Solutions and virtual PABX Systems, Voice Gateways & Data Routers.
Configuring VoIP/Software based PABX solutions and VoIP phones, configuring/converting of various routers and switches to effectively communicate via Analogue/BRI/VoIP(SIP).
Identify and repair faults both on site and remotely. General VOIP and communication maintenance and call outs. Build & maintain strong relationships with customers
Maintain VOIP infrastructure equipment including (Porta One) soft switch and SIP User agents such as Yealink and Grand stream.
The position is working directly with the Managing Director of the company and will require taking responsibility or responsibility for parts of the Communication solution projects as per customer needs.
– Must be willing to travel for work
– Grade 12 & valid driver’s license
-Must have own Vehicle.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the VOIP industry working on technical tasks.
– Experience in both remote support and installations of VOIP communication solutions.
– Strong network troubleshooting skills to ensure fast problem identification and resolutions.
– Understanding of IP PBX configurations, call routing and translations as well as SIP Trunk implementation with multiple platforms.
– Porta One experience.
– Mikrotik experience.
– Experience with packet analyzer.
– Experience with IP phones and gateways
– Number portability, understanding of number porting process.
Pretoria, South Africa