URGENT SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
URGENT Foundation Phase teacher (LUCCA Support and Care Centre)
*Group teacher (class of maximum 10 children with a Teaching Assistant and facilitator).*
– Be flexible, dynamic in approach and very patient;
– have a valid drivers licence and own transport;
– Have formal qualification (i.e. ECD, Foundation Phase, Remedial Teaching, PGCE, BEd, SACE Reg, Psychology) relevant to the field;
– Be an SA ID Holder;
– Be fluent in English;
– Have own laptop/computer;
– Have experience in Special Ed (Autism, ADD, ADHD, Barriers to learning, Downs Syndrome, etc);
– Be willing to work in a team;
– Be able to work unsupervised;
– Be excited to grow with the Centre;
– Be energetic, enthusiatic, and have a positive demeanor towards children.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS.
Interested candidates should attach an updated CV with contactable references. Preference will be given to candidates with training and experience in special needs education. Should no feedback be received, candidates should consider themselves unsuccessful in the application process.
Blairgowrie, Randburg, South Africa