Detailed Job Description
Job Title: Specialist: print
Position Reports To: Account Manager
To perform the duties and tasks of a buyer by responding to and following up on queries relating to print within the client and ensuring on time quote and job delivery. To monitor and oversee the use of systems and procedures, ensuring a trouble free workflow, with specific attention to promoting Noosh within the clients’ staff and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To ensure all processes of Noosh are adhered to since we are a system Info Company.
- Through communication with Client and suppliers, offer a service to provide a smooth workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure that estimates go out to tender, quotes sent to Client, orders are placed on time, finalising of job on Noosh.
- To maintain the suppliers lists ensuring all information is updated.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials, specifically the proof printer.
- To develop the skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of print buyer on an ongoing basis.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education and Experience
- Extensive professional experience in the Print Procurement Industry (POSM, Flat-print, 3D, Electronic, Digital, etc).
- Previous experience within Marketing for an FMCG company, Advertising agency and or Advertising production facility.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Key Competencies
- Project Management
- Fluent in Hebrew
- Account Management Exposure / Experience (Advantageous)
- Ability to follow processes and manage projects from conception to deliver
- Technical knowledge (Print and Finishing knowledge / DTP skills/knowledge)
- Understanding of Marketing environment
- English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Resourceful self reliant and professional
- Highly efficient, organised and pays attention to detail
- Positive outlook and calm under pressure
- Out of the box thinker and adaptable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be proactive
- Ability to solve problems and be highly organised
Please note only candidates with print experience will be contacted.