Our client is looking for experienced, driven Sales Representatives to join their sales team.
Candidates must have a proven track record in sales and contactable references.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and comprehend all products offered by, including product specifications, pricing options, product solutions, etc
- Follow up on open leads
- Make telephonic contact / visit with prospective customers, evaluate their needs and propose the optimal solution from the company’s full product range.
- Persuade the prospective customers to sign on
- Induct the customer by accurately and thoroughly explaining the product, pricing, billing, etc
- Be responsible for yourt own leads (the company may from time to time provide you with leads at its own discretion)
- Respond to customer queries and follow up on outstanding documentation from customers in a timeous manner
- Submit all documentation to the sales admin department in a timeous manner
- Provide management with daily updates on sales progress on potential and current customers
- Maintain a minimum monthly target
- Strong sales skills
- The ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Basic of R10 000 – R15 000 depending on experience + commission
Linbro Park, Sandton, South Africa