New Business Sales Executive
New Business Executive
We are looking for a New Business Executive who takes exceptional pride in consistently providing delightful customer and partner experiences. Hyperli eats, sleeps and breathes excellence and our sales team is the pivotal point that enables moments of perfection for staff, customers and business partners.
In this role, you would take responsibility for driving new business, the fuel that ignites our entire E-Commerce business model. You would take responsibility for hands-on engagement with merchants and business partners. You would implement and oversee the full sales process from beginning to end, while working collaboratively with the rest of the business.
Not only are do you have exceptional skills, but you are happy to take full responsibility for diligently computing, classifying, checking and recording all data to keep our merchant records complete and accurate.
Alongside the customary aspects of the role that we know you love, you will also enjoy regular opportunities to get involved with various parts of the business in a practical and hands on way. Your entrepreneurial, problem solving, adaptive and detail focused way of working means that you add value across the business while learning and improving continuously. You thrive in high stress environments and work well under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Pro-actively engage directly with clients (telephonic/email) negotiating increased deals/engagement on our online marketplace.
• Identify business development opportunities maintaining strong relationships with decision makers.
• Drive customer development and engagement to meet and exceed goals.
• Build trusted relationships with clients, understanding their business challenges and implementing creative win-win solutions.
• Educates merchants on service offerings to improve their “on-line marketplace presence” and engagement with consumers.
• Educates merchants ideal deal structures and pricing – building value and trust in the relationship.
• Meets departmental sales goals in monthly net revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining a satisfied customer rate.
WHAT TO BRING
• Superior closing skills.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills
• Fully computer literate (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Analytical and Problem-Solving competence: Ability to analyse and interpret information accurately.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Ability to clearly communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders within and outside the organisation
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
• Proactive: An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
• Adaptable: Responsive to changing business needs and critical last-minute deadlines.
• Experience within the E-commerce industry
• A hunger to learn
Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, South Africa