We are looking for a female marketing assistant with minimum 2 years experience, who has great organizational skills, works well under pressure and is a team player. This applicant would need to support the work of a marketing team and assist the marketing manager. This would include undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing teams activities. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow within our company. Salary based on experience and is negotiable.
Administrative/ assistant experience: 1 year
Matric qualification (requirement)
Tertiary education (preferred)
Organisational skills, listening skills, documenting skills, multi-tasking, communication skills.
Always presentable and professional in the office.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing manager in organizing various projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Johannesburg, South Africa
01 May 2019