Attorneys Inc (PTY) Ltd
A position has become available for a Legal Secretary to join our firm based in Northriding, Fancourt Office Park.
NB: Please note that this position is for a fixed term contract of four (4) months, with the possibility of being retained as permanent.
Salary: R 8000 – R10 000 Negotiable based on experience.
This position is open to EE Candidates and Non EE Candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diary management
- Ability to take ownership of the Reception
- Typing of general documents
- Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system
- Maintaining an efficient diary system
- Effective communication with clients, both verbal and written, including the effective resolution of queries/problems
- Office management and management of records
- General administration, including filing
- Attending to travel arrangements
- Protecting the law firm’s reputation by keeping client information confidential
Desired Experience & Qualification
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and word processing skills
- People and administrative skills
- Client Relationships skills
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- 1-2 years’ legal secretarial and office administration
- Relevant qualification is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Document Management Systems
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy (including dictation)
- Experience with handling calls
- Should be Fluent in Speaking English.
- Fluency in additional South African official language will be an added advantage
Kindly email CV, cover letter and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained!!
Kindly note, if you have not heard from us on or before 12 April 2019 please consider your application unsuccessful.
Northriding, Randburg, South Africa
15 Apr 2019