Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team immediately. This would suit a candidate looking to get their first role in a Customer Service Administrative environment or a candidate with previous Customer Service Admin experience.
Hours: 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
– Must have excellent relationship building skills to liaise with customers and clients.
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills
– Proactive and strong initiative
– Must be highly organised
– Strong attention to detail
– The Customer Service Administrator will be carrying out general administrative duties as well as answering inbound claims and quotes queries
– The Customer Service Administrator will be liaising with clients and building relationships with them to repeat business
– The Customer Service Administrator will be recording all documents received relating to a registered claim
– The Customer Service Administrator will assist the company to achieve its operational budgets and targets by suggesting improvements to processes to improve efficiency within your team.
– The Customer Service Administrator will be forwarding on invoices for treatment
– Assist with ad-hoc administrator tasks, such as scanning, documentation or franking post
Sandton City, Rivonia Road, Sandhurst, Sandton, South Africa