Course Consultant – sales
Course Consultant for Computer Training center located in Durban
Training will be provided for a successful candidate by us in the following areas:
• Office Administration
• Tele Marketing
• Engaging with potential corporate clients to generate new business
Roles & Responsibilities
• Relationship building
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via Telephone calls and emails
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new Enrolments
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
• Gathering market and customer information
• Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Recording sales and order information and reporting to the Manager / entering figures into a Data Base
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements
• Customer Care
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
The position is a full time (Contract) position and candidates will be requested to start immediately should they be successful.
Selected candidates should be willing to offer trial before confirmation.
Application without CV will not be considered
Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.