Position: C/C++ Software Developer Area: Stellenbosch– Western Cape
Industry: Solid IT company with great benefits
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Type: Permanent position
CV deadline: July 2019
Send a WORD format CV, NOT a PDF format CV.
Ensure CV contains the following: ID number, nationality, equity status (African, Coloured etc.) languages, address, notice period, current reason for wanting to leave & previous reasons for leaving, current & required salary, references, computer literacy & photo.
- Send certified Matric certificate, ID copy and highest qualification with application
- Provide a clear motivation for the position
- If no feedback received after two weeks after deadline date, then consider the application as not successful
- Knowledge of latest technologies in C++ standards (C++11/C++17) and Fortran 2008/2013
- Industrial experience in the management of large software projects
- Exposure to HPC elements (MPI, OpenMP, CUDA, OpenACC etc.
- Must enjoy programming, solving physical and mathematical problems
- Must like to design and build high performance software modules
- Team-oriented and possess strong communication skills
- Value integrity and open communication
- Have a track record of timeous delivery of high quality software projects