ROYAL BAFOKENG PLATINUM MINE
Stable position available for a hardworking, detail orientated professional.
Relevant experience and qualifications are considered vital for this position.
Working hours are from 7am to 5pm.
This position is responsible for the following:
Answering telephone, booking jobs liaising between customer and plumber
– Processing of customer invoices;
– Preparation and submission of Certificates of Compliance;
– Preparation of quotations;
– General administrative filing duties;
– Updating and monitoring of customer database information (Excel );
– Preparation and updating of marketing information, as and when required.
– To assist in office related tasks as and when required;
– Scanning and preparation of relevant emails and other communication for the attention of management.
* Office management:
– Staff record keeping, leave monitoring, training and monitoring of adherence to legal requirements;
– Submitting on a weekly and monthly basis staff remuneration calculations, including overtime.
* Financial preparation:
– Record keeping, scanning and submitting supplier and expense invoices and receipts;
– Updating, processing and collection of debtors;
– Weekly and monthly management information collection, updating and report preparation as specified by management;
– Updating supplier and company price lists and stock control information;
– Suitable computer skills, including Microsoft Products, specifically Word and Excel.
(A working knowledge of Zoho Book, or standard accounting packages, will be an advantage).
– Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
Salary: R8000 per month, 6-month probation
Working hours from 07h00-17h00
If you meet the above requirements attach you CV. email@example.com
Tel Mr mthembu +27822865713
Only serious candidates will be considered. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 /month
Rustenburg, South Africa